Monday, March 11, 2013

Announcement

Alrighty to all of my beloved Friends I know some of you prefer to email me, and in the past i was not able to email any of you back. WELL, that has changed. The first presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, have changed that rule, and now i can email all friends and family. Except if they live in the Mission bounderies. Which most of you don't. This makes me extremely happy. But don't think I don't expect letters in the snail mail, I get sad if there is no letter in my mail box, there is a poem/epistle that i need to post on here that I like about Writing Missionaries. ITs amazing. Anyway. This is some exciting news!

Oh one of my investigators that moved out of my stake, into the one next to mine,(being taught now by the elders) is getting baptized this weekend. Its really amazing. I cannot wait for it he's a "Golden" investigator we call them. They just soak up the gospel like a sponge, and not questioning anything. I love those types of people to teach. On Fast Sunday, one of my recent Converts Carolyn Mitchell, got up and bore her testimony in front of the entire congregation for the first time. It was epic, I wish i was there to see it.

The Snow is finally melting away, and i'm super excited for that! :) Because I'm tired of snow, but watch next winter i'd be like Oh my Goodness SNOW! :) haha because I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a killer hot. yeah. Today is my 8th month mark! I'm excited that means I only have 10 months more! Not that i'm counting down, because I'm having the time of my life out here. I would be a missionary all my life if i could. Anyway, that is all from me till somethign cool happens next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment