Monday, February 11, 2013

Sicky Icky!

So, This past week and a half I have been trying to recover from a lung infection known as Pneumonia! Yikes... I know it sounds bad, but its not all what it seems. I just had to be put on Antibiotics, an Inhaler and House Arrest! So for the past 4 days or so I have been stuck at home being baby sat by members of the the church. yeah... BORING! And you know what I did with that Time... I took the Bible, and Starting From Adam, I traced down to the Son of Moses. Learned that Moses is a great grandson of Levi the son of Jacob (Israel). And Also it gave me time to write letters to people that I've been meaning to write for a VERY long time.

Our New Apartment/Townhome

The Single Tree Next to our Town home

So True, Enjoy the Journey of the Temple

Our Living Room, Quite Spacious

The Harry Potter Closet, Couldn't get a good picture.

Also Two weeks ago we moved into a new apartment. We were living with a Bishop and His family in Glines 5th ward. But Since our area split and we are no longer covering the Glines Stake, we had to find a new apartment in our area. Yeah, So we moved into a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath town home. All the elders were jealous of course. They're like You have no idea how lucky you are to have such a big home! And We're like Yup! But hey, the Lord loves his sister missionaries... Okay, i'm getting a little prideful, i need to humble myself. Haha. One thing I love about our Town home is that we have a spare 'oom (Narnia) and a Harry Potter Closet.. YUP! A Spare 'oom because we use the master bed room, and one of the other bedrooms as a study room. So we have a Spare 'Oom! how great! :) I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment